Flibanserin is a medication that is used to treat Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in women who are not yet menopausal. HSDD is a condition where a woman has low libido. Low sexual desire occurs regardless of who your partner is and what your circumstances are.
This medication has been approved for use since 2015. HSDD is caused by gynecological disorders, such as atrophic vaginosis, infections, antidepressants, hypertension, psychological or psychological stress, and a history of sexual abuse. Whereas, female sexual function (FSD) includes hormonal, nerve, blood vessel, psychological, and emotional aspects. No matter the reason you are experiencing these symptoms, flibanserin can help. The medication is approved only for pre-menopausal women, but the benefits are significant.
How Does Flibanserin Improve Sexual Function?
Initially, this medication was developed as an antidepressant. However, trials of the medicine showed that it was more effective in increasing sexual arousal. It was then developed into an FSD/ HSDD treatment and marketed as such.
This pill works on the brain by affecting certain neurotransmitters that regulate sexual desire and arousal. The medication improves sexual desire by affecting the level of neurotransmitters in the brain. Taking this medicine habitually raises levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the body. It also lowers levels of serotonin. Dopamine and norepinephrine are important for sexual excitement. Dopamine has a role in enhancing sexual desire, while norepinephrine promotes sexual arousal.
Flibanserin does not cure sexual dysfunction, but rather improves blood flow to the genital area to help you manage the symptoms of FSD. It needs to be taken daily for the results to be noticeable. HSDD treatment using this medication is patient-specific. Results vary from one woman to another. Noticeable improvements include the ability of the patient to climax, vaginal stimulation, and increased sexual stimulation.
Why is Flibanserin Not Used for Menopausal Women?
Not enough research has been done on flibanserin and menopause. Currently, most studies on this medication are aimed at premenopausal participants and are thus, only approved for use in premenopausal women. Studies have shown that it is safe and effective for postmenopausal women, but there is currently insufficient evidence to allow these women to use the treatment. More research is currently being conducted on the use of this medicine in menopausal women. If it is found that the medication is safe for these patients, the treatment may become available for postmenopausal women too.
What Are the Benefits of Flibanserin?
Flibanserin is currently the only FDA-approved medication for FSD on the market. It has various benefits for premenopausal women. In addition, there are generic options of this medication available that are cost-effective. You can buy these cheaper, yet equally effective, versions of the medicine and use the treatment regularly to treat FSD; without having to spend a lot of money.
According to user reviews, the benefits women notice after using this medication are:
- Significant improvements in sexual desire and sex drive. Upon using this medication several women were more easily aroused and experienced a higher sex drive.
- Women will be easily aroused after using this medication for 6 weeks
- A lot of women who used this medicine report sufficient vaginal lubrication before and during intercourse
- Vaginal muscles relax enough to allow for intercourse
- Increased ability to achieve orgasm. Even women who never had orgasms before in their lives reported easy and satisfying climaxes after taking this medication
Some users of Addyi (the brand name treatment of flibanserin) have indicated, in some instances, that their sex drive went from non-existent to two times a week. And within three months, they felt as though they were healthier sexually.
Are There Any Risks Involved in Using This medicine?
To prevent these effects, you should not drink alcohol for at least two hours before taking your evening dose of flibanserin UK approved medication. After you take your dose, you should not drink alcohol until the next morning.
Some side effects of this medication include:
- Feeling sleepy or sedated
- Dizziness, or fainting
- Feeling tired
- Feeling sick (nausea)
This medicine is not advised for use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding: currently, there is no research studies that investigate how using this medication can have an effect in pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding. So, it is therefore difficult to tell whether the active ingredient can affect an unborn or breastfeeding baby in any way.
- You are allergic to any ingredient in the medication: if you are allergic to this medicine, you should discontinue treatment immediately. An allergy can be noticed by swelling of the lips, mouth and face. It can also be seen by a red rash on the skin. If you experience any of these symptoms when taking these pills, seek medical attention and avoid the use of this medication in the future.
Using flibanserin pills, when it is not safe for you to do so, will increase your risk for adverse effects. To ensure you are safe when taking this medication; you should adhere to the usage and dosage recommendations.
Where to Buy Addyi in the UK?
For most people, the most favoured method of buying medication is through an online website. All you need to do to order online is to choose the medication you need and then simply follow the easy navigational prompts to complete the process.
You choose from our many safe and secure methods of payment. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards; that is, MasterCard & Visa as well as bank transfers from UK customers. When you complete your order, you can check your email for confirmation of payment, an estimated time of delivery and the date your order was dispatched. And once the payment has been received, all orders are securely packed and sent, within a few business days, to the location you indicate on the delivery form.
Buy Addyi UK approved generic tablets online today and enjoy the benefits of a healthier sex life. Order now!